Direct services to those in need
Welcome to the Next Gen Council
The Next Gen Council of the Reser Family Foundation believes in advancing the mission of The Reser Family Foundation, honoring the legacy of our Family. We admire the work of our grandparents and parents and are actively learning more about the needs of the community, the operations of the foundation and its grant programs and processes.
We have identified our own funding priorities and will award our first responsive grants in 2022.
Funding Priorities and Criteria
The Next Gen Council will fund programs that provide direct services to those in need of: mental health counseling services, drug and alcohol addiction services, related crisis intervention services, and education mentorship programs – either in-classroom support or to support after school mentoring.
We seek to support requests from organizations through this initiative that:
- serve a broad base of community members
- align with the Next Gen Council’s funding priorities (listed above)
- have been established as a 501c3 operating in Oregon for at least 5 years
- measure and track their success (evidence based measurements are strongest)
- have not been a Reser Family Foundation Grant Recipient in the last 12 months
- have other committed donors
- provide direct services to the community
- do not have any litigation proceedings
- have secured co-funding from other partners
- have formalized collaborative partnership
- have a history of successfully fulfilling their mission
Grants of up to $10,000.00 will be awarded.
- The Next Gen Council Grant Application Process opens up on May 1st
- The deadline for submitting an application is June 1, 2022.
- Applications are reviewed in June and funding is provided in July.
If you are looking for our Fast Track or Midsize Grant Application, the application process will open on July 1.